Monday, February 16, 2009

I Thank God For You


Whenever I think of God's blessings to me
You are always one of those who are on top of my list
For you are one of God's precious gifts to me
True friends are rare and hard to find
Thus, I feel so richly blessed that I have you
And so whenever you cross my mind
Which happens not only often but very often
I thank God profusely for He has given me
The gift of a true friend in you
I know I cannot thank Him enough
For you are too precious that words fail
To give justice to my gratitude
So I will stop here
And let my thanks transcend beyond this post
And the words written in here
May you feel my gratitude for and to you
In my personal correspondence with you
Know that whenever I give thanks to God,
I also think of and thank Him for you.

2 comments:

Story of a Girl said...

how sweet. that is good that you are so greatful for the good in your life.

milai said...

i feel grateful, even to those that are not really good in my life as through them, i learn life's lessons.

thank you for the visit. :)