Monday, November 10, 2008

God's Presence in You


I feel God in the friendship that we share
His joy echoes in our laughter
The warmth of His love is in your eyes
His compassion is reached out to us
Through your empathetic nature
And the ways with which you show your care
His wisdom reflects in your good counsel
Your openness mirrors His own
His generosity is in your selfless giving
And in the profound sharing of your self...
Friends are heaven-sent angels
The real-life ones who make life sweeter,
Our days brighter and our selves better
They mirror God and extend Him to others
Like the way you make Him more known to me
You give inspiration by being what you are -
A friend in Christ and the same friend
Who continuously makes my life more meaningful
Because of the personal touch you put in it.







3 comments:

Faith said...

Let me know where to send you the invite... I would need your email address. Thanks!

Not to worry. Co-authoring is just blogging--- I'll just be the editor or something to that effect.

J said...

I like this, did you write this?

milai said...

@ j
i wrote this. i write all my entries in this blog. :)