Monday, April 21, 2008

We are Special



What makes you different
Is what makes you special
You are you – unique and only one
There are billions of people in this world
But there is only one YOU
No two persons are completely identical
Each one is her only self
You are you and I am me
There are facets in each one of us
That make us different from one another
I admire those that make you different from me
Your being very understanding, for instance
Or your perceptive and intuitive nature
There are just so much in you that I admire
But even if it seems to others, even to you and me
That I am particularly inclined to you
I never do forget that I am also special
I am me and you are you
But we are friends despite our differences
And we make each other realize
That who and what each has long wanted to be
We already are to each other.


No comments: